Typically, we charge hotel tax and facility fees which are all included in the final price when you book directly at YOTEL.com.
If you booked through a third-party site, you may be asked to pay our additional taxes and fees upon arrival as these aren’t always included in the final price.
In YOTEL New York Times Square, the hotel tax breakdown (per night, per room) will be:
- New York State Tax – 8.875%
- New York City Tax – 5.875%
- NYC Hotel Room Occupancy Tax Rate – $2 per room
- New York State Hotel Unit Fee (aka Javits Center fee) – $1.50 per unit per day
Fees payable at hotel:
The mandatory $43.03 (inc tax) facility fee (per night, per room) includes access to benefits designed to perk up your trip. For when you’re ready for some YO time, make use of the hotel amenities and facilities, giving you everything you need and nothing you don’t. Expect super-fast Wi-Fi and 24/7 gym access.
View the full selection of discounts on Tours, Attractions, etc available to YOTEL New York Times Square guests here!
Some of the most popular perk ups are:
- $14 off daily 24-hour parking rate at the adjacent MPG Manhattan Parking located at 475 West 41st St. b/w Dyer and 10thAve. (redeem ticket at Mission Control; no in and out privileges and valid for sedan vehicles only)
- Free admission to LOL Times Square Comedy Club (guests must show their room key and meet a 2 food or drink minimum per person)
- 25% off Nicol Squash including 1:1 lessons, court bookings and signature squash class (guests must show their room key)
- Free gift with purchase of $50 or more at B&H Photo (guests must show their room key)
- 10% off services at Queen of Queen Nails & Spa (guests must show their room key)
- 30% off services and free repairs at Cohen’s Fashion Optical on 42nd St. and 9th Ave. (guests must show their room key)
A $50 (per night, per room) incidental deposit is charged upon arrival and gets refunded immediately after your check-out. This is not an actual charge. It is a charge hold and is released back to your credit card and will be processed within 15 working days.
However, if a debit card is used for the security deposit, please be aware your bank will treat the deposit as a charge and the refund can take up to 30 working days to process.
If you're staying in the VIP King Suite View or the Penthouse Suite King, we require a $500.00 per night hold for incidentals along with a signed party policy contract.